Cosatu North West applauds the Premier of North West Prof Job Mokgoro for taking a decisive decision of reshuffling his provincial administration. These changes were long overdue given challenges workers have been dealing with particularly at the Department of Health and Local Government and Human Settlement.
The federation wishes all the newly appointed MEC’s the best and appeal to immediately attend to the long outstanding issues of workers and accelerate service delivery to the people of North West.
The newly appointed Mec’s and the Premier must address amongst others the following:
- Uproot and address maladministration and corruption in Municipalities and on some Departments
- Reinstate all workers who were dismissed for exposing corruption.
- Fillf vacant posts across all the departments.
- Accelerate the implementation of NHI
- Ensure that all who were involved in the VBS saga are brought to book.
For more information contact Provincial Secretary Job Dliso- 082 463 1840/071 489 1384