The Congress of South African Trade Unions in the Province of KwaZulu Natal congratulates one of its affiliated unions SACTWU for a very successful Provincial Congress held on the weekend of 6th – 7th July 2019.
We are pleased about the maturity shown by delegates and the leadership of the union, including the qualitative engagements on all aspect of our trade union work, be it international, political, or the socio-economic situation and the state of the organization.
We congratulate the following comrades who were elected by the Congress as Provincial Office Bearers and we wish them well in their new responsibilities:
1. Sicelo Gumede – Provincial Chairman
2. Abel Masondo – Provincial Vice Chairman
3. Makhosazana Hlengwa – Provincial Treasurer
4. Themba Ngcobo – Provincial Secretary
5. Nad Govender – 1st Provincial Organiser
6. Promise Mkhize – 2nd Provincial Organiser
Issued by COSATU KZN
082 399 7756